Skip to main content

More Stimulus? - 9/25/20

It looks like our pal Mnuchin and our gal, Nancy Pelosi, are back to discussing a lower dollar value of stimulus. They've spoken "15-20 times" in the last few days, apparently. I doubt it gets done - it would be too much of a win for Trump so near the election, but we'll see.

Futures are looking red again, off by nearly 1.0% this morning. If yesterday's rally into the close (after selling off in the afternoon) is any indication, this might be another chance to buy - for a trade. I'll probably sell some puts at the open unless selling accelerates between now and then.

I'm still at the lake house. We planned to leave on Tuesday....then Wednesday...and now we're here on Friday! 





_________________________________________________________________
 
Going to enjoy one last sunrise over the lake, no charts again:




___________________________________

Hopefully it's been helpful to pull back the curtain on how I navigate the choppy markets this week. I'm doing my best to show how I mix data, price action, stock-sense, and general market- sense into some sort of semi-cohesive plan. It's not always pretty. Sometimes I'm too aggressive. But it is how I'm running my own money and is pretty unlikely to blow up.

Anyhow, good job this week. Enjoy Friday. And have a wonderful weekend. I'm excited to get back home!


Comments