Skip to main content

Worse on Green? - 9/23/20

Yesterday morning, I mused about being a better day-trader on red days. Well, yesterday was a green day and I had a rough go of it. It's not the lack of volatility on green, it's just something about how my brain reads the signals and can't make sense of it...or does the opposite.

The good news is that I was net long before the day!

Anyhow, I don't have cable here at the family lake house so feel a bit disconnected. Normally, I've got CNBC chirping all day while I trade and invest. Up here, the internet is pretty slow so I trade in silence and with just my phone's Twitter feed to give me news. I don't think I perform any better or worse, but I very much prefer having the TV going. Oh, well. This might be our last time here for the season. It's getting cold and we're working on shutting it down.



_____________________________

No charts today - going to enjoy a sunrise over the water instead.




_____________________________

Not much to say today. I'm beating myself up for losing money yesterday on green, despite being positioned for it. We're also debating about moving - and how to spend our winter, more pressingly. I get melancholy thinking about leaving 'home' even though it's what we want in life.


Stocks are looking to have another green open, FWIW.


Comments