Skip to main content

SELL QQQ @ $361.91

Selling QQQ @ $361.91
Realized loss of $9.50 (-2.56%)

Per my purchase note - I had a stop loss set here just below $362 on QQQ. This was a big trade where I took the advice of a newsletter. They're usually pretty good, but don't get every trade correct. Luckily, the loss is limited. Losing 2.56% on 25% of capital isn't nothing - it's 64bps - but how much is the average investor down owning tech stocks at 100%?

We'll see where this dust settles. The bond market isn't showing major signs of stress with spread blowing out. There are definitely signs of "bad" - fundamentals aside - but the panic crash might not be here yet. 

In any event, I'll keep plugging away at buying staples, utilities, & REITs and stay on the lookout for great short ideas to balance the opportunities that are arising in my core universe.

Comments