Skip to main content

SELL DIA @ $352.75

Selling DIA @ $352.75

Realized gain of $4.77 (1.37%)


I upped my stop order on this today to ensure I made a profit. I put it below the open in case we got a reversal today - and that happened. So I locked in my gain and can move on.

This trade and the QQQ/IWM trades that accompanied it are a lesson in active position management. I entered with clearly defined stop orders and let the positions work. The QQQ stop got hit quickly. The IWM trade turned into a decent profit as I moved up my stop. And I let this one ride a bit as the broad thesis remained intact.

I added 24bps to my account value between the 3 trades. I'm now sitting on about 60% cash and am ready for the next great idea. Is the relief rally over? Do bonds rally? Let's figure it out!

Comments